Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development - Application Programming
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
2. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
3. Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
5. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
6. Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
7. Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel etc.
8. Ability to understand business requirements.
9. A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
10. Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
11. Developing new user-facing features using React.js
12. Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
13. Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
14. Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast.
15. Working with RESTful APIs.
16. Handling Internal Dashboards Services.