Industry: Human Resources / Recruitment / Staffing Services
Functional Area: Front Office Staff / Secretarial / Computer Operator
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Welcome patients and visitors and receive every call from patient, answering or referring queries.
2. Provide necessary information to the patient and visitors.
3. Schedule appointment of patients and communicate to the concern person.
4. Keeps patients appointment on schedule by notifying doctors/ counselor of patients arrival.
5. Reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, reminding doctors/counselor about delay.
Keep the records of patients properly.
6. Maintains office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level. Anticipating needed supplies and initiate purchase procedure.
UG: Graduation & exp. in same