Industry: Human Resources / Recruitment / Staffing Services
Functional Area: HR / Admin / PM / IR / Training
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
Designation: HR Executive/.Asst. MANAGER/Manager (Male candidate only)
Location: Thane, Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform payroll processing operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer-paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute e-Time time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues
- Respond to ERC employee tickets
- Graduate, B. Com preferred.
- 4-6 years’ experience in processing India payroll.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of central and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Working knowledge of SPINE.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
- The high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
UG: Graduate and Experience in same.