Industry: Textiles & Garments
Functional Area: HR / Admin / PM / IR / Training
Role Category: Any Other
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Strong in Labour laws and Compliance Audit.
2. Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
3. Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
4. Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
5. Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
6. Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
7. Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
8. Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or government officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
9. Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
10. Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
11. Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
12. Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
13. Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
14. Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
15. Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
16. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
17. Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
18. Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
19. Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate.
20. Prepares budget of human resources operations.
21. Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts
22. exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
23. Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
24. Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
25. Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services
UG: MBA in HR or MSW