Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development - Application Programming
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Design and built advanced applications for iOS platforms.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and
4. Responsible for working on bug fixing and improving application
5. Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to
maximize development efficiencies.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. BE/ B.Tech/ MCA with 2+ year experience in iOS development with more
than six published iOS apps in the App Store.
2. Hands-on with Swift, Object-C, Object Oriented Programming and Data
3. Candidate should hold an extensive experience in working with iOS
frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core
4. Expertise in third-party libraries and APIs including general mobile
landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
5. Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle (MDLC).
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Salary will be discussed according to the current CTC.