Industry: Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Paints
Functional Area: R&D / Engineering Design
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Listen to patient physician interactions, develop about the clinical condition and document plan of action.
2. Create and summarize findings and insights into highly structured clinical notes plan details, etc.
3. Populate the summarized data in the electronic health record.
4. Measure and manage chart note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Should be ready to work in nigh shifts.