Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Mktg / Advtg / MR / Media Planning / PR / Corp. Comm.
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
PPC CAMPAIGN EXECUTIVE:-
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven and dynamic individual
to join our team as PPC Executive. The interested candidates will be
responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media
1. Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on
Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of
2. Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account
daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other
important account metrics.
3. Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
4. Provide creative copy suggestions.
5. Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on
AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
6. Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword
opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and
other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
7. Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and
accounts and help in the creation of new paid search marketing
8. Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics,
goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
9. Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and
10. Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key
reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance
11. Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the
major search channels.
12. Communication to team and management on project development,
timelines, and results.
13. Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
2. Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
3. Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
4. Experience in working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo,
5. AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Salary will be discussed according to the current CTC.