Industry: Chemicals / Petrochemicals / Paints
Functional Area: Sales / Business Development / Client Servicing
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Responsible for planning developing and buying materials & equipment's in a timely & cost.
2. Follow-up/ receiving Quotations & making price comparisons.
3. Analyzing RFQs, negotiating Price with Suppliers, maintaining relationships with both internal and
External key stake holders and managing the Supplier relationship.
4. Making detailed techno-commercial statements and getting the same approved by the client.
5. Ensure all process of suppliers' Contracts and Proposals are in Compliance with Company's code of business Ethics.
6. Often visit supplier factory to conduct inspections, or performance reviews & ensure that required standard meet.
7. Understand operations & develop strategies to reduce total cost.
8. Generate purchase order per requirement, place & confirm order with supplier, monitoring until
9. Negotiating & agreeing contracts & monitoring their progress checking the quality of service provided.
10. Price evaluation, cost development, value analysis & negotiations for new suppliers.
11. Conducting research to a ascertain the best products & supplies in terms of best value, delivery
12. schedules & quality.
13. Preparation of MIS reports for keeping the management updated on various aspects.
14. Liaising with colleagues and executive Committee to deliver & achieve the goal of the company in
15. compliance to statutory, internal & external audit.
16. Interfacing with the Finance Team for getting the payments done and ensuring timely delivery of
17. the material with all necessary documents.
UG: Graduation & exp. in same