Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development - Application Programming
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER:-
We are seeking for an accomplished PHP Developer with minimum 5 years of
experience. The ideal candidate needs to be a self-motivator who is
willing to work in a bright, busy, deadline-driven environment. You will
be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the
ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to
developing, testing and launching.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP.
2. Excellent command on PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
3. Experience in developing and managing/maintaining websites including
mobile friendly and responsive websites.
4. Expertise on PHP based framework like: Codeignitor.
5. Good understanding of open source Content Management Systems.
6. Good Knowledge and relevant work experience in CSS, HTML5, PHP,
7. Experience of working on REST, SOAP, OAuth and 3rd party API/
8. Additional knowledge in Modern web technologies like Node.JS and
React.JS is a plus.
9. Perform occasional evaluation of new technologies and methodologies
for use within the projects to be developed.
10. Strong web application documentation, coding and testing experience.
11. Strong debugging experience with code written by other developers.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Salary will be discussed according to the current CTC.