Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development - Application Programming
Employment Type: permanent, Full Time, day
1. Windows. Candidate must have hands on experience in windows application, c#, sql server, ssrs.
2. Participate in requirements analysis.
3. Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
4. Write clean, scalable code using .NET (MVC) programming languages/
5. Test and deploy applications and systems.
6. Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
7. Improve existing software.
8. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
9. Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support